Neurofeedback Therapy has been in use for over 40 years, but is surprisingly unknown, despite very positive neurofeedback reviews. Clinical findings have reported a success rate of 80% to 90% for clearing ADD/ADHD symptoms and a 70% to 80% success rate for clearing anxiety symptoms. Other studies have shown that neurofeedback therapy outperforms medication therapy 3 to 1. For more information on neurofeedback and how it works, read our article, Neurofeedback: An Effective Therapy for ADD, ADHD and Anxiety.
CIPC Introduces a New Neurofeedback Therapy Program
We have found that adding neurofeedback to a comprehensive treatment program (which includes nutrition, supplementation and appropriate detoxification) has proven to heal the symptoms associated with ADD, ADHD and anxiety. Neurologic disorders may not be curable, but they are manageable, allowing a healthy, successful and productive life!
Your Questions About Neurofeedback Therapy will be Answered, Including:
- What is neurofeedback and what is its history?
- How does neurofeedback work?
- Why is neurofeedback therapy effective for ADD, ADHD and anxiety?
- How can your child benefit from neurofeedback therapy at home?
- What are the details about the new neurofeedback therapy program that will be recommended for qualifying patients at CIPC?
This event has been completed.