We treat childhood allergies with natural kids allergy medicine. Our needle-free allergy drops are just as effective as shots. They target the immune system, but you drop them under your tongue. Unlike allergy shots, you can give your kids their allergy drops at home!
Allergy drops are effective and approved for treatment of both environmental and food allergies.
Allergies cause inflammation in the body, which is never a good thing. Get your kids allergy medicine to treat inflammation before it becomes even more serious.
Why Allergy Drops are the Best Kids Allergy Medicine
- No shots! Take once a day at home! Safer than shots and more child friendly.
- Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT) has been used worldwide for decades.
- They are safe for children under 5 years old.
- Allergy drops protect against more allergens than allergy shots.
- Drops treat underlying allergies, not just symptoms, so results last!
- Allergy drops are all-natural extracts, not synthetic medications.
- There are no side-effects.
- Drops can be used for both environmental and food allergies.
- Drops can be used for asthma, hives, eczema, chronic sinus and ear infections, hay fever, and more. Ask your pediatrician.
It’s easy to get started! 1) Schedule an appointment, 2) Get your allergy drops, 3) Take drops once daily!
At your first appointment, we will take a medical history and collect a blood sample. Once we determine your child’s allergens, you will be given your first series of dropper bottles.
The custom serum is taken daily as under-the-tongue droplets that absorb into the bloodstream through special cells in the mouth. Over time, the body becomes desensitized to the offending allergens.
This convenient at-home treatment makes it easy to treat both environmental and food allergies.
Simple and Effective Treatment for Food Allergies
When allergy drops are used for food allergies, they help reprogram the body to start tolerating more foods. Over time, the body is desensitized to reaction-causing foods, minimizing allergic reactions. Unlike allergy shots, sublingual allergy serum is not associated with a significant risk of life-threatening anaphylactic reaction, so it can be taken at home. The majority of patients achieve relief from food allergy symptoms in 3 to 6 months, and then continue on a maintenance program. Each patient is unique, so your child’s results may vary.
The most common triggers of food allergies are:
- cow’s milk
- tree nuts (i.e., walnuts, pecans)
Factors that increase chances of food allergies include:
- Age (young children)
- History of eczema
- History of other allergies, including hay fever
Common symptoms of food allergies:
- Itching in the mouth
- Swelling of the lips, palate and throat (leading to difficulty swallowing and breathing)
- Gastrointestinal problems (such as gas, cramping, frequent diarrhea, etc.)
- Skin problems (such as eczema and hives)
If your child experiences any of these symptoms, contact your doctor.
Cannizzaro Integrative Pediatric Center proudly offers allergy testing and kids allergy medicine. We use natural allergy drops for kids living in Orlando, Longwood, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, Maitland, Lake Mary, Heathrow, Windermere, Thornton Park and the greater Central Florida area. Schedule an appointment to meet your holistic pediatrician by calling our friendly staff at 321-280-5867. We are accepting new members and referrals.