WHAT you eat is important to your family’s health and nutrition, but HOW you eat is important, too.
Did you know that studies have linked regular family meals with higher grade point averages and greater self esteem?
That’s just a couple of the many surprising benefits you’ll discover during our upcoming Family Nutrition Workshop.
Join Carrie Holt, Integrative Health Coach, who is on a mission to bring real food back to the dinner table. She shows busy families how to easily incorporate good food and healthy living into their daily lives–even if food allergies are a factor!
During this nutrition workshop, you will discover:
- The physical, mental and emotional health impact of bringing Real Food back to the dinner table!
- 5 surprising benefits of eating together as a family.
- Easy ways to remember good nutrition guidelines.
- Sneaky ways to get your kids to eat fruits and veggies (or at least try them).
- How your busy family can get homemade meals on the table, even if you have food allergies to deal with!