Join us to learn some holiday eating tips–just in time! Let’s face it–the holiday season makes it more difficult to choose healthy foods. But you don’t have to either feel deprived OR gain weight during the holidays! Join health coach, Sarah Geha, for practical party advice, alternative food choices, and other strategies you can use to prevent the pounds from piling on this holiday season! Nothing feels better than enjoying yourself while keeping your health goals–and your pant size!
⊕ This event about Holiday Eating Tips is over, but you can listen to the recording. ⊕ LISTEN NOW
What You Will Learn During This Workshop:
- Holiday eating tips for parties at home, at friends’ homes and at the office, plus specific tips for before, during and after the party.
- Helpful mindsets you can use to make it easier to resist temptation.
- Food replacement ideas that give you tasty and healthy options!
Armed with these holiday eating tips, you’ll be able to survive the food frenzy that takes place between Halloween and New Year’s Day! Tell a friend so you’ll have an accountability buddy who also agrees to focus on fun and health this holiday season!
Meet Your Holiday Eating Tips Presenter:
Sarah Geha is a health coach who earned her certification from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. As a former IT consultant for Fortune 500 companies, she understands the challenges of living a balanced life–and the amazing difference functional medicine can make. She loves connecting with people and supporting them on their health journey. Sarah also holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Cornell University. She is currently pursuing her Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health from the Maryland University of Integrative Health.
Attendees Will Be Entered In a Raffle to Win:
- A 90-minute Functional Medicine Consultation with Dr. Matteoli of Origins Functional Medicine
- Book: Grain Brain by Dr. David Perlmutter
RSVP is required to attend and seats are limited!