We treat childhood allergies with natural kids allergy medicine. Our needle-free allergy drops are just as effective as shots. They target the immune system, but you drop them under your tongue. Unlike allergy shots, you can give your kids their allergy drops at home!
Allergies cause inflammation in the body, which is never a good thing. Get your kids allergy medicine to treat inflammation before it becomes even more serious.
Why Allergy Drops are the Best Kids Allergy Medicine
- No shots! Take once a day at home! Safer and more child-friendly.
- They are safe for children under 5 years old.
- Allergy drops protect against more allergens than allergy shots.
- Drops treat underlying allergies, not just symptoms, so results last!
- Allergy drops are all-natural extracts, not synthetic medications.
- There are no side-effects.
- Drops can be used for both environmental and food allergies.
- Drops can be used for asthma, hives, eczema, chronic sinus and ear infections, hay fever, and more. Ask your pediatrician.
It’s easy to get started! 1) Schedule an appointment, 2) Get your allergy drops, 3) Take drops once daily!
At your first appointment, we will take a medical history and perform a brief allergy test. Once we determine your child’s allergens, you will be given your first series of dropper bottles. This convenient at-home treatment makes it easy to treat allergies.
Cannizzaro Integrative Pediatric Center proudly offers allergy testing and kids allergy medicine. We use natural allergy drops for kids living in Orlando, Longwood, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, Maitland, Lake Mary, Heathrow, Windermere, Thornton Park and the greater Central Florida area. Schedule an appointment to meet your holistic pediatrician by calling our friendly staff at 321-280-5867. We are accepting new members and referrals.